2. TOTAL IMMERSION: Understanding all the parts that go in to horse riding establishment is a way to truly understand and improve your horse riding .
3. MAKE FRIENDS: Even if you don’t come with friends you know, you’re sure to make friends when you spend the day with other students your own age who share your love of horses.
4. TRY SOMETHING NEW: Not only do you get two riding sessions at riding camps but we also offer extra activities such as vaulting and bareback riding.
5. TAKE YOUR TIME: When you have weekly lessons there is often a tight schedule and students have to rush off after their lessons and fit in with the family’s activities, but at camp you have all day to spend.
6. SAFETY AWARENESS: spending the day around horses allows our coaches to reinforce the essential elements of every aspect of horse handling and riding safety.
7. LEARN NEW SKILLS: Plaiting, grooming assessing a horse’s health, saddling, bridling and hosing are all skills we teach at Riding Camp.
8. MEET THE TEAM: We like to discuss and introduce students to our other horses and explain their breeding and personalities. We also introduce students to the farrier, vet and dentist and explain what their jobs involve.
9. GAIN CONFIDENCE: Handling horses, learning about their behaviour and instincts and knowing how to handle and interact with them safely is a great way to build confidence atone of our holiday riding camps.
10. SET GOALS: We encourage students to set goals for their riding and incorporate them within a balanced mix of family, school and sport activities.
To find out more about Holiday Riding Camps at #JohnsonEquestrian call Chrissie on 0412 405079 or George on 0431 212661. Email firstname.lastname@example.org website www.teamj.com.au