Feedback is so important!
Feedback is the most important part of the learning cycle and it goes both ways with horse riding lessons. While we strive to encourage our students with positive and constructive feedback it is SO good when we receive feedback back from students and their families, such as this wonderful feedback from one of our student's Mums :
"We are only beginners but my little daughter aged 11 stalked Johnson Equestrian for 12 months before convincing me she needed to know how to ride and this is where she wants to be….again I thank u for the memories you and George are creating…she loves it!! "
Thanks for this heartfelt review Jodie.
The power of the smile!
This wonderful smile is always great feed back for us. Her mother said: "When Talulah comes home from her riding lessons she is still smiling! She just loves it!"
The love of the horse!
When it comes to horse riding it isn’t the talent, age or experience that makes a good student. It’s the enthusiasm to learn and the love for the horse by the student.
We have horse riding students of all ages and abilities here at #JohnsonEquestrian and these are the ones that are the most rewarding, the ones with that love of the horse and a hunger to learn.
To find out more:
To find out more about horse riding lessons or horse training or horse riding holiday camps at #JohnsonEquestrian , call Chrissie on 0412 405079 or George on 0431 212661 for more details. Or take a look at our website www.teamj.com.au or email email@example.com
Horse riding options in Sydney
If you are looking for horse riding and horse riding lesson options in the Sydney, area you might like to consider Johnson Equestrian Services.
At Johnson Equestrian Services at Nelson we offer students a wide variety of horse riding training options to help you maximise your horse riding skills and enjoyment.
Qualified Coaches. Christine Johnson, who is a Level 2 NCAS EA accredited Coach & Assessor is supported in the training of horses and riders by son George Johnson, who is a Level 1 NCAS Coach and both coaches are on the NSW Pony Club Associations approved Instructors Panel. Both coaches are experienced offering horse riding lessons to students of all ages and abilities.
Facilities. At Johnson Equestrian headquarters a wide range of training options include a 70 x 30m all weather arena, equipped with a full set of showjumps and 4 metres of mirrors for rider position assessment and correction. Also a cross-country training course allows for an alternate training environment and an introduction of undulating terrain and most types of cross-country obstacles.
Location. Only 40 minutes from the centre of Sydney, Johnson Equestrian is a leafy bush like environment where students can enjoy their horse riding surrounded by attractive trees plants and bird life.
Enjoyment. Horse riding students involved at Johnson Equestrian form a cheery support group for each other at training sessions and competition. You can have riding lessons on your horse or one of ours. We can assist in sales and purchases to have you mounted on the horse to most suit your riding aims and abilities. For young riders we offer Horse Riding Holiday Camps.
Questions about horse riding lessons. We can help answer your questions about your horse riding lessons and tailor a plan to suit you and your timetable and horse riding experience.
Coach Training .Regular Coach Training groups are held every Wednesday afternoon and monthly clinics are held at Clarendon and SIEC in showjumping and eventing.
Workshops. 2-day Introductory Coach Workshops and Coach Update Clinics are programmed regularly throughout the year. Guest Coach Educators assist in Coach Training and Assessments and make Johnson Equestrian the one stop Coach Training venue.
We can guide you through the entire length of your coach training and right through the Assessment process. Let us help take the stress out of your coach training experience.
Other services. We also offer agistment, training and re-education of your horses training problems.
Contact us. For advice on any training needs please call Christine on 0412 405079 or George on 0431 212661 Email firstname.lastname@example.org visit our website on www.teamj.com.au
#CoachTraining #HorseRiding #JohnsonEquestrian #HorseRidingLessons # HorseRidingLessonsInSydney
1. FUN: Having fun is the best way to learn and there is no better way to have fun than spending a whole day with horses and friends at a Riding Camp.
2. TOTAL IMMERSION: Understanding all the parts that go in to horse riding establishment is a way to truly understand and improve your horse riding .
3. MAKE FRIENDS: Even if you don’t come with friends you know, you’re sure to make friends when you spend the day with other students your own age who share your love of horses.
4. TRY SOMETHING NEW: Not only do you get two riding sessions at riding camps but we also offer extra activities such as vaulting and bareback riding.
5. TAKE YOUR TIME: When you have weekly lessons there is often a tight schedule and students have to rush off after their lessons and fit in with the family’s activities, but at camp you have all day to spend.
6. SAFETY AWARENESS: spending the day around horses allows our coaches to reinforce the essential elements of every aspect of horse handling and riding safety.
7. LEARN NEW SKILLS: Plaiting, grooming assessing a horse’s health, saddling, bridling and hosing are all skills we teach at Riding Camp.
8. MEET THE TEAM: We like to discuss and introduce students to our other horses and explain their breeding and personalities. We also introduce students to the farrier, vet and dentist and explain what their jobs involve.
9. GAIN CONFIDENCE: Handling horses, learning about their behaviour and instincts and knowing how to handle and interact with them safely is a great way to build confidence atone of our holiday riding camps.
10. SET GOALS: We encourage students to set goals for their riding and incorporate them within a balanced mix of family, school and sport activities.
To find out more about Holiday Riding Camps at #JohnsonEquestrian call Chrissie on 0412 405079 or George on 0431 212661. Email email@example.com website www.teamj.com.au
Hi there, I'm Christine Johnson - I've created this Blog to share coaching information, tips and advice on horse riding and horse training. All comments welcome